We offer camps & clinics year-round for players of all ages to develop their skills through targeted instruction and researched training methods. All clinics have a minimum 1:5 and maximum 1:10 coach/player ratio.
School Holiday & Teacher Workday Clinics
No school? Come work on your throwing, hitting, and fielding skills! Sign up individually or for a fall pass!
- 11/5, 11/6, 11/21, 12/27, 12/28 & *12/31 – 1/4* (*week long camp 9 am – 4 pm ages 12u)
- Fundamental Skills Clinic 6-11 y/o 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Advanced Skills Clinic 12+ y/o 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm (not offered 12/31 – 1/4)
- $60 per day $200 winter pass (does not apply to 12/31 – 1/4)
Heroes Youth Program
We are excited to announce our brand new youth program, where we will construct the building blocks necessary to excel in baseball and softball. Players will work on physical fitness, throwing, and hitting with professional coaches and a certified personal trainer. This is a small group class that will not exceed a 1:5 coach to player ratio. Ages 8-12 and all skills welcome.
- 12/3 – 2/13 Mondays & Wednesdays 6:30 – 7:30 pm or 7:30-8:30pm
- OFF 12/24, 12/26, 12/31, & 1/2
Protect The Dish (Catching Program)
Introducing our first ever catcher specific training program. In this 6 week program we will teach and instruct catchers on all aspects of the position in a small group setting. As former DI and Professional pitchers, both Coach Alex and Coach Mike have an advanced understanding of the catcher position and how to instruct it to all ages. We want to emphasize that this is a defensive training program and that no hitting will take place.
- 12/4 – 1/22 Tuesday’s & Thursday’s ( 10-12 y/o 6-7 pm, 12+ y/o 7-8 pm)
- OFF 12/25, 12/27, 1/1, & 1/3
- 2 weeks on receiving and framing, 2 weeks on blocking and mobility, 2 weeks on throwing and footwork
Off Season Pitching Program
This is a small group, 11 week throwing program intended for ages 13+, that will prepare the athlete to dominate the spring season on the mound. Athletes will be assessed and given individualized throwing programs as well as their throwing reports.
- 12/2 – 2/14 Sundays 10:3o – 12 pm, Tuesdays, & Thursdays 6 – 7:30 pm.
- OFF 12/25, 12/27, 1/1, & 1/3.
- 3 weeks of on ramping, 5 weeks of velocity development, & 3 weeks of bullpens.
Diamond Heroes Hitting Clinic w/ Baxter Batting
Come learn how to improve your distance, launch and attack angles, bat speed and exit velocity with us and Baxter Batting! Players will use Blast and HitTrax to improve and assess their skills before and after the program.
- 1/7- 2/18
- Mondays 7:30-8:30pm